Natural Beauty ~ Lush Cleanser (Bûche De Noël)

A few weeks ago I was desperate for a new cleanser, having just ran out of some that my sister shared with me. My skin was not doing too well (having trouble with dry patches) so I set off to Lush in resolve to finally repurchase my favorite cleaner, Angels of Bare Skin. When I went there, they were all out! So I asked the salesperson advice on which one to buy. She told me about a holiday special cleanser, Bûche De Noël. She assured that it would work well for my dry skin and overall, smells amazing and feels great. After using it for a while, I think I have to agree.


I love these cleansers for their gentle exfoliation which feels great with my dry skin. To use this, you take a bit of the cleanser, add water, make it into a paste, and exfoliate it into the skin. I always rinse off by splashing warm water into my face.



My face feels really soft and hydrated after using this. Sometimes I desire a moisturizer, and I am currently using Jojoba oil for that. Since using this oil and another rose oil I bought, my skin has been less dry, and I feel satisfied after using the product without putting on moisturizer immediately. My skin has been looking better and I love how the exfoliation clears up my blackheads a bit (still not 100% - my lifelong journey for a cure!!)



The cleanser is very beautiful with seaweed, cranberries, and GOLD flakes. How luxurious!! It contains cocoa butter for hydration and softness (truly works), contains almond oil and almonds for the exfoliation, and even has Brandy!! It is so christmasy and wonderful. I think I will buy another pot before Christmas is over.

Look at the beautiful Gold Flakes!

The smell is hard to describe but it is very pleasant. I think that the cranberry smell is strong. Possibly the Brandy as well. I can't really describe it; I think you should go to Lush and smell yourself.

It's fun to incorporate a little bit of Christmas spirit into a really great skin product. Lush has so truly great products.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.