Natural Beauty: BEST DEODORANT

Did you know that most commercial deodorants on the market contain aluminum which is speculated to be very harmful to the health leading to certain serious diseases. So what do we do about this? Luckily for us, there are a great number of aluminum-free natural deodorants on the market. Though this is great, its not always easy finding one that works well with the same effect as regular commercial ones. Some of them can work and feel . . . well, rather horrible.

Last month, I wrote a blog post about my favorite natural deodorant but I was recently sent an article about a really thorough review of many of the aluminum-free deodorants on the market (and the one I love made second place!) I am really excited to share this article with hopes that it will help everyone find a deodorant that works well and is not detrimental to their health!

Here is a link to the article: http://www.reviews.com/natural-deodorant/
(I will be talking about some of its main points)





The team at reviews.com went through thorough research to find 23 appropriate deodorants to test out and then compiled a list of the top six. To find the 23, they researched to found out that "natural" did not always mean "healthy" and they eliminated any deodorants with hidden aluminum and certain chemicals that would be "potential irritants." In addition to this, they looked for deodorants that contained one or all of the three items: coconut oil, inc oxide, and baking soda - which are known to be well for deodorizing.

After they picked their top 23, they tested scent, ease of application, and residue. Their procedure is spoken through very well and all the necessary facts are painted throughout with heaps of honesty. Their top six each had a great description.

Last, they provide drop down menus of common chemicals in deodorants and their benefits.





Here is their list:

1. Sam's Natural Deodorant ~ $10 for 3oz
(This one seems to be good for men and women and I definitely want to try it)

2. Schmidt's Natural Deodorant ~ $10 for 3.25oz (though I have found cheaper!)

3. For Pit's Sake! Natural Deodorant ~ $9 for 2.5oz

4. Green Tidings All-Natural Deodorant ~ $8 for 1oz

5. Fatco Women's Stank Stop Deodorant ~ $12 for 1oz
(Even though I loved the article, I absolutely cannot advocate for the purchase of this deodorant since it contains animal products - tallow - no animal deserves to me murdered for someone to "smell better")

6. Agent Natuer & Shiva Holi Rose Deodorant ~ $25 for 1.7oz


Check out their article to see why all of these make the list! Please share this blog so that everyone can know how to stay healthy and happy with the products that they put on their bodies!

Leave a comment if you have ever used any of these and if you liked them.



2 comments:

  1. This is so interesting, I had no idea that deodorants contained aluminium! I have super sensitive skin so I think I would get on much better with more natural based ingredients :D love your blog, following on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised to find this out as well. I am glad my blog can help you! Thanks for the follow :)

      I will follow your instagram! I am instagram.com/toriveggietaco

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.